NoMa is a vibrant, mixed-use neighborhood nestled between Union Station, the U.S. Capitol, Shaw, H Street, Union Market and Bloomingdale.
With 110,000 pedestrians, 54,000 office workers and 36,000 residents in the trade area, NoMa is one of the fastest-growing neighborhoods in DC. NoMa has more than 18 million square feet of office, hotel, retail, and residential space. It has tripled in size in the last decade, and today is home to over 6,000 new and under construction apartments.
54,000 Office Workers
- Private sector tenants comprise almost 40% of NoMa’s 13 million square feet of office space.
- In 2015, the Dept. of Justice signed the largest GSA lease in DC in over 10 years. By the end of 2018, NoMa will have one of the lowest vacancy rates in the District at 8.6%.
- Tenants of note include Google, NPR, CNN, Mathematica, Sirius XM, NeighborWorks America, The Natl. Association of Counties, National League of Cities and Save the Children.
- Minutes from I-395
- Two Red Line Metrorail stations
- 3 hours to NYC from Union Station
- 11 bus lines
- 8 Capital Bikeshare Stations
- 1st protected cycle track in DC
A Retail & Restaurant Hub
Today, NoMa offers 360,000 SF of shops, cafes, restaurants, bars, and a flagship REI. In the next few years, another 129,000 SF of retail will come to NoMa, along with ample bar and restaurant spaces.
6,300 Residents in the BID
- Residents choose NoMa for location, convenience, and sustainable, high-quality housing options;
- 52% of NoMa’s residents have a graduate or professional degree;
- Less than 15% of residents drive to work; and
- 60% of NoMa BID households have incomes above $100,000
Find available space in NoMa
Looking for space?Real Estate Search
*All demographic data is for within 0.5 miles.