Mount Vernon Triangle
AT THE EAST END OF DOWNTOWN DC, Mount Vernon Triangle (MVT) is a dynamic and attractive place to live, work, and visit. With a blueprint established by the MVT Action Agenda, the neighborhood is widely recognized as one of DC’s model mixed-use communities. It continues to thrive thanks to its engaged residents, active business community, competitive real estate, destination appeal, and proximity to national landmarks and cultural institutions.
quick linksDownload Neighborhood Profile
Location, Location, Location
- 4 Metrorail stations & 3 lines
- 8 Metrobus/Circulator stops
- 9 Capital Bikeshare stations
- 50% of residents walk to work
Mobility & Livability
- Walkable and centrally located
in the heart of the District, Mount Vernon Triangle is now serviced by an improved protected bicycle infrastructure network and will soon enjoy a new 1.2-acre park, further enhancing #LifeInMVT.
- The neighborhood regularly hosts events and programming for residents and visitors including the FRESHFARM MVT Market and Tunes in the Triangle.
- Bar Chinois (Chinese)
- bartaco (tacos)
- Ciel Social Club (rooftop lounge)
- dLeña (Mexican)
- European Wax Center (personal care)
- Stellina Pizzeria (Italian)
- Bib Gourmand: Ottoman Taverna & Stellina Pizzeria
- Michelin Guide Mentions: Bar Chinois & dLeña
- Six associated RAMMY award nominations
- A new 14-story, 247-room Holiday Inn Express is under construction at the corner of 4th & K Streets, NW and is expected to be completedin 2022.
- The Cantata, developed by Quadrangle Development and The Wilkes Company, is currently under construction and will be a 10-story, 275-unit apartment building with 9,500 SF of retail.