WITH ITS DISTINCT COMMUNITY IDENTITY, Glover Park offers the appeal of a quaint and well-established residential neighborhood with all the convenience of urban living. Host to a mix of families, single professionals, and students, the area is located within walking distance to the commercial portion of Wisconsin Avenue that connects Georgetown to Cathedral Heights.
quick linksDownload Neighborhood Profile
population aged 20 – 34
population with Bachelor’s Degree of higher
average household income
- In Boca al Lupo
- Launch Workspaces
- Nexstar Media Group (newsroom and Studio)
- Whole Foods (reopened)
- Saka Home Furniture
Top Local Industries
18,440 Total Area Employment
- Educational Services: 42%
- Heath Care & Social Assistance: 22%
- Accommodation & Food Services: 10%
- At 2208 Wisconsin Avenue, Coba Properties delivered 36 apartments and 6,200 SF of ground-floor retail in early 2022.
- Observatory Park (2430 Wisconsin Ave) will comprise 27 residential units from Petra Development.