WITH ITS DISTINCT COMMUNITY IDENTITY, Glover Park offers the appeal of a quaint and established upper-income residential neighborhood with all the convenience of urban living. Host to a mix of families, single professionals, and students, the area is located within walking distance to the commercial portion of Wisconsin Avenue that connects Georgetown to Cathedral Heights.
quick linksDownload Neighborhood Profiles Explore Community Data & Map
population aged 20 – 34
population with Bachelor’s Degree of higher
average household income
Diverse Retailers & Restaurants
New in 2020+
- Glover Park Grill
- Slate Wine Bar + Xiquet
- Social Beast
- Mario’s (American cuisine)
Top Local Industries
24,828 Total Area Employment
- Educational Services: 50%
- Heath Care & Social Assistance: 23%
- Professional Services: 5%
- At 2208 Wisconsin Avenue, Coba Properties delivered 36 apartments and 6,200 SF of ground-floor retail in 2021.
- Observatory Park (2430 Wisconsin Ave) will comprise 27 affordable residential units from Petra Development.