Fort Lincoln /
FORT LINCOLN IS BUSTLING with The Shops at Dakota Crossing, a 430,000-SF shopping center occupied by major national retailers, as well as hundreds of new townhomes and multifamily units delivered over the last decade. Direct access to South Dakota and New York Avenues and U.S. Route 50 makes this spot both a local favorite and a regional destination.
quick linksDownload Neighborhood Profile
- DICK’S Sporting Goods
- Vitamin Shoppe
- The Reserves at Dakota Crossing delivered 118 market-rate townhomes and a 236-unit multifamily building called The Jamison in 2019.
- City Homes at Fort Lincoln will be a residential development with parking.
- Dakota Nail Spa
- Mecho’s Dominican Kitchen
- Roaming Rooster
- Transit Employees Federal Credit Union
- Zachys DC
Top Local Industries
7,424 Total Area Employment
- Construction: 37%
- Transportation & Warehousing: 21%
- Wholesale Trade: 10%