Central 14th Street / Colorado Triangle
BETWEEN ROCK CREEK PARK AND THE GEORGIA AVENUE CORRIDOR is a small but densely populated neighborhood nestled around the intersection of 14th Street NW and Colorado Avenue. The collection of food and service-oriented retail around its central, triangle park includes Gold Coast Café and Moreland’s Tavern. This local watering hole and its menu aptly represent the surrounding community — welcoming, diverse, authentic, and kid-friendly.
quick linksExplore Community Data & Map
- Dining at Moreland’s Tavern and Social Kitchen
- Shopping at 14th & Kennedy Farmer’s Market (April–Nov)
- Staying active at Twists & Turns Body Fitness and Second Wind Training
Great Streets + Main Streets
14th Street is a designated Great Streets corridor whose small businesses may apply for grants to cover capital improvements and certain soft costs. The corridor also receives support from the Uptown Main Street through community-based economic development programs.
Top Local Industries
5,177 Total Area Employment
- Health Care & Social Assistance: 22%
- Administrative/Support & Waste Management/ Remediation Services: 15%
- Retail Trade: 12%
Contact: Uptown Main Street