The West End/Foggy Bottom neighborhoods have a perfect confluence of 19th century historic architecture, iconic midcentury modern buildings, institutional campuses and contemporary mixed-use projects to achieve a perfectly balanced powerhouse community.
Furthermore, with a sense of prestige, this neighborhood attracts world diplomatic leadership visiting the State Department’s headquarters.
- Westlight (24th & L Sts.) – 164 condos & apartments, 7,400 SF of retail space and a 21,000 SF library (Q1 2017 delivery)
- 2225 M (23rd & M Sts.) – 61 condos, a 19,700 SF squash club and a new 15,000 SF fire station (Q1 2017 delivery)
- 1255 22nd Street – 197 apartments and 5,000 SF of retail (2018 delivery)
- 2112 Pennsylvania Avenue – 250,000 SF office building with 6,600 SF of retail (Q4 2017 delivery)
- The Watergate Hotel underwent a $125 million renovation which resulted in the addition of 85 rooms (336 total rooms) and a new 7,000 SF ballroom in Q2 2016.
George Washington University
DC’s largest university has nearly 18,000 students and its hospital has more than 800 doctors and staff.
4.7 Million / 3,000+
Private office SF / Hotel rooms
The Michelin Guide highlights five restaurants in the area: Blue Duck Tavern (1 star), District Commons, Marcel’s, Ris, and Soi.
Find available space in West End / Foggy Bottom
Looking for space?Real Estate Search
*All demographic data is for within 0.5 miles.