JUST 15 YEARS SINCE THE MOUNT VERNON TRIANGLE ACTION AGENDA set forth a bold vision for creating a dynamic and vibrant new downtown neighborhood, Mount Vernon Triangle is today widely recognized as one of DC’s best examples of a true mixed-use community.
The neighborhood’s attractive population demographics, competitive real estate fundamentals, strong growth trajectory and emerging destination appeal are just some of the reasons that more people say It’s All Here when describing #LifeInMVT.
PLANNING FOR OUR FUTURE
- Park and open space planning responsive to community demand for more green space amenities.
- Art and cultural activations inspiring the curation of iconic neighborhood landmark.
- Transportation planning supporting the creation of safer access and connectivity.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
- Near 4 Metrorail stations and 3 lines, 8 Metrobus/Circulator stops & 10 Capital Bikeshare stations
- 97 Walk Score (“Walker’s Paradise”)
- 100 Transit Score (“Rider’s Paradise”)
- 86 Bike Score (“Very Bikeable”)
- 50% of residents walk to work
- 129% residential population growth since 2010
- 634 hotel rooms under construction or in the pipeline
- ~75% approximate neighborhood end-state build-out
- Detailed demographics