Possibly Washington’s true center of power, the Golden Triangle is 43 blocks of prime DC real estate in the central business district where businesses prosper with a mix of private sector workers, residents, and visitors.
Just steps away from the White House and National Mall, access, amenities, resources, and a comfortable working environment make the Golden Triangle a world-class neighborhood.
89,000 / $110K
Workers in the Golden Triangle / Average salary of employees in the Golden Triangle.
International Business, Exceptional Retail
About 6,000 firms and organizations are located in the Golden Triangle and it is home to major retailers, including Brooks Brothers, Nordstrom Rack, and Ann Taylor. The neighborhood offers a diverse range of restaurants—from popular international chains to locally grown favorites to elegant whitetablecloth establishments and regional destinations such as the Renwick Gallery and the National Geographic Museum.
- 53% population aged 20-34
- 89% population with Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- $128K average household income
- Detailed demographics
A Transportation Hub
- 3 of the Metro’s top 8 busiest rail stations are located within BID.
- 2 miles of protected bike lanes.
- Dozens of Metrobus lines, plus DC Circulator.
- One of the most walkable zip codes in the city.
- Easy access from I-66, I-395, I-50, GW Parkway, and Rock Creek Parkway
Tech, architecture and design, digital media, and healthcare are among the fastest-growing industries in the Golden Triangle.