WITH ITS DISTINCT COMMUNITY IDENTITY, Glover Park offers the appeal of a quaint and established upper-income residential neighborhood with all the convenience of urban living.
The area is host to a highly desirable mix of families, single professionals, and students within walking distance of one of DC’s most resilient and stable neighborhood-oriented commercial districts.
NEW DEVELOPMENT + TRADER JOE’S + CO-WORKING
- The Glover House at 2101 Wisconsin Avenue delivered 225 apartments and 20,000 SF of retail, anchored by a Trader Joe’s in Q3 2019.
- MakeOffices opened a 57-private office co-working space at 2201 Wisconsin Avenue in 2018.
TOP LOCAL INDUSTRIES
35,524 Total Area Employment
- Educational Services: 23%
- Accommodation & Food Services: 17%
- Professional, Scientiﬁc & Technical Services: 16%
DIVERSE RETAILERS & RESTAURANTS
- Ace Hardware
- CorePower Yoga
- Laliguras Bistro
- Moge Tee
- Point Chaud Café & Crepes
- Rocklands Real BBQ
- Slate Wine Bar & Bistro
- Trader Joe’s
- 44% population aged 20-34
- 84% population with Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- $192K average household income
- Detailed demographics