With its distinct community identity, Glover Park offers the appeal of a quaint and established upper-income residential neighborhood with all the convenience of urban living.
The area is host to a highly desirable mix of families, single professionals, and students within walking distance of one of DC’s most resilient and stable neighborhood-oriented commercial districts.
New Development + Trader Joe’s + Co-Working
- The Glover House at 2101 Wisconsin Avenue is currently under construction and plans to deliver 225 apartments and 20,000 SF of retail, anchored by a Trader Joe’s, in 2019.
- MakeOffices opened a 30,000 SF, 57-private office co-working space at 2201 Wisconsin Avenue in Q1 2018.
Well Maintained Streets
The area was a recipient of a $125,000 DSLBD grant to establish a Clean Team to support retail & neighborhood businesses by creating a cleaner more attractive streetscape and commercial environment.
Diverse Retailers & Restaurants
- Ace Hardware
- Core Yoga
- Laliguras Bistro (2019 opening)
- Rocklands Real BBQ
- Slate Wine Bar & Bistro
- Trader Joe’s (2019)
- Whole Foods
- Wingo’s (2018)
- 45% population aged 20-34
- 83% population with Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- $160K average household income
- Detailed demographics