DowntownDC is so much more, with a number of transformative development projects on the horizon, sealing Downtown’s role as the heart of DC’s economy.
In the coming years, Capitol Crossing, the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library, the former FBI Headquarters building, and Franklin Park will transform DowntownDC, igniting new innovation and opportunity for DC.
Co-working & Innovation
- Apple Flagship Store (2018)
- Carr Workplaces (×4)
- WeWork (×2)
- World-class restaurants
- High-end shopping
- Cultural & entertainment epicenter
Population growth within one mile (2010–2016)
- 7 Metrorail stations serving all system lines
- 28 Capital Bikeshare Stations
- Located between the White House and U.S. Capitol
- DC Circulator
*All demographic data is for within 0.5 miles.