A MIX OF HIGH-INCOME FAMILIES and professional singles call this urban oasis home.
Others from around the region are attracted to Cleveland Park for its historic movie house, a visit to the National Zoo or dinner in one of several unique, dining establishments along Connecticut Avenue. Cleveland Park’s location is ideal for businesses and professionals seeking a touch of tranquility.
GREAT STREETS AND MAIN STREETS
Connecticut Avenue is a designated Great Streets corridor. As funds become available small businesses can apply for grants to cover capital improvements and certain soft costs. In 2019, up to $50,000 was awarded per location. The corridor is also supported by the Cleveland Park Main Street through community-based economic development programs.
NEW COMMUNITY ANCHOR
The $19.7 million Cleveland Park Library opened in 2018 and offers 26,700 SF of community/ educational services.
- Cold Stone Creamery—2018 opening
- Orange Theory—2020
- Streets Market & Café—2018
- Tino’s Pizzeria—2019
- Indique is one of DC’s six best Indian restaurants (Michelin Guide, 2019).
- Medium Rare was selected as one of Washingtonian Readers’ Favorite steakhouses in 2019.
- Sababa (Mediterranean cuisine) was named to the 2020 Michelin Bib Gourmand list.