Vibrant, eclectic, unique – Adams Morgan is abuzz with colorful storefronts, friendly sidewalk cafes, restaurants with diverse cuisine from around the world, intimate coffee shops and some of DC’s liveliest nightspots.
With its tree-lined streets and historic architecture, the community has preserved its neighborhood identity, yet is convenient to downtown. Young professionals come for the exciting entertainment culture…and stay to raise their families.
- The Michelin Guide features seven restaurants in the area (Roofers Union, The Diner, Sakuramen, Mintwood Place, Jack Rose Dining Saloon) with Tail Up Goat receiving a star & Lapis included in the Bib Gourmand list.
- Roofers Union’s Chef Marjorie Meek-Bradley was a finalist on Top Chef in 2015.
- Mintwood Place was chosen one of the best new restaurants in the world by Condé Nast Traveler in 2013.
All of the Adams Morgan commercial areas are designated as Great Streets corridors. Funds are available for small businesses through grants to cover capital improvement and certain soft costs. In 2016, up to $85,000 was awarded per location.
New Investments. New Opportunities.
- 220-room The Line DC hotel will open in spring 2017
- 34,000 SF of retail space in the pipeline
- 730+ residential units in the pipeline
- $6.8 million streetscape enhancements on 18th Street (Florida Avenue to Columbia Road) were completed in 2012
population aged 20-34
population with Bachelor’s Degree or higher
average household income
Find available space in Adams Morgan
Looking for space?Real Estate Search
*All demographic data is for within 0.5 miles.