Thank you Eric Price
The Washington, DC Marketing Center would like to share our sincere thanks and appreciation for the efforts and vision of Eric Price.
He is now the Senior Vice President, Neighborhood Markets, for Local Initiatives Support Corporation, a national organization that helps non-profit community development corporations change distressed neighborhoods into healthy communities.
Since helping to establish the Marketing Center in 1999, Mr. Price has provided invaluable advice, insight, financial contributions and service in his capacity as a board member.
Under his direction as Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development, he has increased economic development in the District by:
- establishing several new programs and agencies
- implemented a successful $300 million TIF program
- generating over 1,000 permanent jobs
- assisted in the development of the 400 room Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Southwest
- mixed use downtown Gallery Place project
- and has lead the way for countless other museums, restaurants, retail, and housing projects to come to the District
We thank him for his support and continued belief of the Marketing Center and look forward to carrying out the vision of promoting the city, its businesses and neighborhoods.