Submit Your favorite Office Development for the Marketing Center’s Office Development Awards
At its Annual Meeting and Development Showcase scheduled for Thursday, November 3, the Washington, DC Marketing Center will recognize the city’s most outstanding office development and renovation projects through its Annual Development Awards.
Awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Most Catalytic Office Development Project
- Best New Mixed-Use Development (with offices making up 30 percent of the use)
- Best New Office Building Project
- Best Office Renovation Project
- Lifetime Achievement Award- for an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to office development in DC
If your development project is among the best in the city, submit it for this year’s awards. For the full list of criteria and how to submit the project, download the Development Awards packet or vist the Washington, DC Marketing Center’s Annual Meeting & Office Awards page..
The deadline for submission is Wednesday, October 5, 2005 at 5:00 p.m.
To learn more about the Annual Meeting and Development Showcase or sponsorship opportunities, contact either Keith Sellars via email or at 202-661-8684 or contact Raguel Broy at 202-661-8675.
Back to Newsletter