Spanish Doing Business in Washington, DC Handbook to be Released October 10
Published by the Washington DC Economic Partnership, the Easy-to-Read Guide Offers Invaluable Tips on Starting a Business
Contact: Crystal Wright
Baker Wright Group
September 19, 2007
Washington, D.C.—Whether you’re a budding entrepreneur starting a business in Washington, DC or relocating one to the city, there are requirements you need to know to successfully get your business up and running.
To help consumers easily navigate the process, the Washington DC Economic Partnership (WDCEP), published the Spanish version of Doing Business in Washington, DC, which will be released free of charge to the public on October 10, 2007 in honor of National Hispanic Heritage month.
Distinguished government officials and 2007 guide book sponsors will discuss the positive impact the book has in fueling economic the growth of small and large businesses alike in the city.
The easy-to-read, 96-page “how to manual” not only outlines basic steps from A to Z needed to operate a business in DC but also provides useful resources for expanding or relocating businesses.
It covers everything from writing a business plan and defining ownership structure to business insurance and government contracting.
- Doing Business in Washington DC, Spanish translation release
- Wednesday, October 10, 2007
- Kwame Brown, DC Councilmember At-Large, Chair of the Economic Development Committee
- Mercedes Lemp, Director, Mayor’s Office of Latino Affairs
- Manuel Hidalgo, President, Latino Economic Development Corporation
- Carlos Guzman, National Business Development Specialist, Minority Small Business Development Agency
- Washington DC Economic Partnership
- 1495 F Street, NW
- Washington, DC 20004
For more information on this event, please contact Natalie Cofield at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.661.8679. To few this announcement in Spanish please click here.
The WDCEP is a 501(c)3 non-profit, public/private partnership dedicated to promoting business opportunities throughout DC and contributing to business retention and attraction activities. For more information visit www.wdcep.com/about.