Learn, Explore, Interact with the new WDCEP.com
The Washington, DC Economic Partnership Launches New Website
Contact: Andi Joseph
Director, Research & Communications
Washington, DC Economic Partnership
October 21, 2010
Washington, DC—The Washington, DC Economic Partnership’s (WDCEP) new website, WDCEP.com, not only has a brand new design, but new content and a new approach to economic development.
The new WDCEP.com was re-built from the ground-up with an emphasis on a user-friendly design and experience. “The site was structured so that each section built off the previous, acting as a step-by-step guide to learning about DC, its opportunities, resources and tools available for businesses and entrepreneurs,” said Chad Shuskey, Vice President, Research & Visual Communications.
The site encourages visitors to learn, explore and interact with the following new features:
- Learn how to start & expand your business
- Watch presentations from existing businesses, DC agencies and experts describing the tools & resources that can help businesses in DC
- View how-to videos to help get your business started
- Explore DC’s neighborhoods and major commercial corridors
- Learn how DC’s neighborhoods are transforming
- Download demographic data & consumer expenditures
- Find retail, restaurant and small business locations & opportunities
- Search for iconic development projects
The new website acts as a hub for economic development information and will assist business professionals, entrepreneurs, small businesses and economic development leaders to learn about the resources, opportunities and tools available in DC.
The WDCEP selected agencyQ (Q), a D.C.-based digital marketing firm to create the new WDCEP.com. Q was selected from the 26 agencies that responded to WDCEP’s request for proposal.
The WDCEP is a 501(c)3 non-profit, public/private partnership dedicated to promoting business opportunities throughout DC and contributing to business retention and attraction activities. For more information visit www.wdcep.com/about.