Interested in learning about federal funding opportunities?
Technology Innovation Program (TIP) and the Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) officials will hold a meeting on June 24 from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., at the Willard Intercontinental Washington, 1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 2004.
TIP and MEP are two of the most market-driven programs operated by the federal government. Both programs have launched new investments and innovative services in the last year. The meeting will give you a chance to learn about:
* New federal funding opportunities
* New resources to support early stage research
* New products and services to expand manufacturing
* New tools to help foster growth and innovation in companies you work with
* New models to accelerate technology commercialization and translation
* New ideas about ways to integrate state, local, and federal investments
Who should attend?
* Company officials responsible for new product development
* State agency technology program managers
* Local and regional economic developers interested in innovation
* University technology transfer officials
* Managers from non-profits interested in commercialization of new technologies
To register for the meeting, please click here