Emergency Preparedness — Do you Know What to do in Case of a Crisis?
The “Emergency Preparedness — Do you Know What to do in Case of a Crisis?” Business Initiative Breakfast (BIB) is scheduled for Thursday, September 30, 2004, 8:00-10 a.m. at George Washington University School of Media and Public Affairs, Jack Morton Auditorium located at 805 21st Street, NW, Washington, DC 20052.
This BIB is designed to alleviate fears and provide more information on the measures District officials have taken to ensure public safety.
Confirmed for this event are the following speakers:
- Chip Akridge, President, Akridge and Chair, Greater Washington Board of Trade Regional Emergency Preparedness Task Force
- Robert Bob, City Administrator, DC Government
- Barbara Childs-Pair, DC Emergency Management Agency – DC Government
- Adrian Thompson, DC Fire & Emergency Agency – DC Government
- Chief Charles Ramsey, DC Metropolitan Police Department – DC Government
- Dan Tangherlini, District Department of Transportation – DC Government
- Tom Lockwood, Department of Homeland Security – Federal Government
This is event will provide invaluable information from some of the city’s most prominent officials and is sure to spark lively conversation. For information on attending this BIB, contact Andrea Nicholaou at (202) 631-8670 or email@example.com.