#DrivingChange: The 2014 Annual Meeting and Development Showcase
Washington, DC is a powerhouse for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and developers.
With DC streets booming with development projects and the rise of movers, shakers, and leaders moving in from all corners of the globe, DC has become the Change Leader across all industries. From a lively technology sector and a dynamic arts and entertainment industry, to an explosion of top culinary destinations lining our corridors, DC is setting the bar for #DrivingChange.
December 9, 2014
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
When: Development Showcase / 10AM – 12PM
Annual Meeting Luncheon / 12PM – 2PM
Online registration closes on Wednesday, December 3, 2014.
Price for individual tickets will be $125 at the door.
Celebrate Those That Are Driving Economic Change in DC!
Network with Change Leaders at This Year’s Development Showcase
Networking leads to successful partnerships that help our city thrive. This year we invite you to join us at our Annual Meeting and Development Showcase to engage with our nation’s top business leaders, entrepreneurs, real estate professionals, and local government officials. Over 1,000 attendees attend our Development Showcase, the largest event of its kind, featuring exhibitors representing almost every major commercial, retail and housing development in the District.
Learn Why Pigmental Studios Ditched Hollywood for Washington, DC with Keynote Speaker and Change Leader Marina Martins
Immediately following the showcase, join us at our Annual Luncheon, featuring keynote speaker Marina Martins, one of the founders of Pigmental Studios, to learn how she and her team are #DrivingChange in the entertainment industry.
Tell Us How Your Organization is #DrivingChange! Join Our AMDS14 Contest:
We are giving one organization the incredible opportunity to be featured on stage during our Annual Meeting. We want to know how your organization is #DrivingChange in Washington, DC.
One Winner Will Receive:
- A 2-minute promotional opportunity to spotlight your organization during our Annual Meeting
- A video Q&A with Keith Sellars, WDCEP’s President & CEO, on www.WDCEP.com
- High visibility for your organization to over 1,000 attendees + Social media exposure/reach
- Cross promotional opportunities to be featured on our website and in our marketing collateral for AMDS14
How to Enter:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers to the following questions:
- What was/is the project you feel that is or will Drive Change in DC? And can you share some examples?
- How was the project successful?
- Who did you partner with to make this project successful?
- How has this partnership impacted you as a DC-based organization?
- Must be a DC-based organization
- Must be an organization who has partnered with WDCEP or partnered with another organization to become a great place to do business in Washington, DC
- Must attend AMDS14
Share with us today for a chance to win! Submission due by Wednesday, November 12, 2014. The top four contestants will be announced on our website and social media channels on Friday, November 21, 2014.
Contact Julie Y. Weber at email@example.com with questions.