Financing can be a significant obstacle for entrepreneurs looking to start a business or expand an existing enterprise. Learn how to overcome obstacles and secure financing for your next great idea from a panel of experts that includes representatives from Capital One Bank, community investment funds and the Government of the District of Columbia.
Our distinguished panel will discuss available incentives and loans, eligibility criteria, and how to access opportunities available for small businesses that are opening in, relocating, or expanding to Washington, DC.
Network | 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- Come early, bring your business cards and connect with other entrepreneurs, panelists, and staff from WDCEP and The HIVE 2.0.
Learn | 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- Incentives and financial programs
- Eligibility criteria
- Loan process including qualifications and banking approvals
- Small business expansion support
- Sybongile Cook, Great Streets Director, Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development
- Amanda Gant, Small Business Lending Officer, DC Latino Economic Development Center
- Ryan Couglin, Business Making Market Executive, Mid-Atlantic, Capital One Bank
Thursday, May 24, 2018
The Hive 2.0
1231 Good Hope Road SE, Washington, DC