Experience Doing Business in Washington, DC
This September 11 to 13, explore one of the smartest cities in the world. Connect with public and private industry leaders in Washington, DC’s economic sectors and experience doing business in the nation’s capital.
This trip includes:
- Cultural activities: explore Washington, DC’s monuments, museums, and galleries
- Tour innovation labs and incubators where we solve some of the worlds challenging problems
- See demos of smart city innovations
- Share insights with industry and city leadership
- Get exclusive look at DC’s newest developments
- Innovate around inclusive smart cities challenges with DC’s first Inclusive Smart Cities Incubator at WeWork
- Learn how DC is taking steps to be the capital in inclusive innovation in smart cities
Food, lodging and entertainment are included once you arrive to Washington, DC.
Apply For The Smart Cities Fam Tour
Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to qualify.
Please note: applicants cannot currently reside or own/operate a business in the District of Columbia.
- Currently a CEO, CTO, COO, president, founder, or similar senior-level executive
- Must currently have at least $500,000 in gross revenue and a minimum of 4 full time employees
- Do not currently have a main residence in or office located in Washington, DC
- Must have expertise in smart city innovations around areas such as transportation, IoT, data or cybersecurity, civic and e-government solutions, infrastructure, or other smart city related technology